A primary care provider (PCP) is a doctor or nurse practitioner who specializes in family medicine, internal medicine or pediatrics and is your main healthcare provider. This is the person you see first for routine care and health problems and who will refer you to a specialist when needed.
Choosing a primary care provider is an important step in maintaining your health for a lifetime. We strive to develop a special partnership with each patient and family member. We are committed to helping all members of our community to achieve good health and improve the quality of their lives, which includes addressing social and behavioral issues as well. Think of your PCP as the central part of your "medical home" - a team dedicated to helping you get the best possible healthcare.
In addition to our Winamac clinic, Pulaski Memorial Hosputial Medical and Surgical Group has offices in five convenient locations:
- Culver Medical Center, 232 S. Main St., Suite A, Culver, IN 46511, (574) 842-2476
- Francesville Family Medicine, 112 Montgomery St., Francesville, IN 47946, (219) 567-2223
- Knox Medical Center, 2 S. Pearl St., Knox, IN 46534, (574) 207-5050
- Montery Family Practice, 6194 E. Main St., Monterey, IN 46960, (574) 542-2552
- North Judson Family Practice, 414 Lane St., North Judson, IN 46366, (574) 896-4325
The experienced, skilled surgeons at PMH treat a wide range of conditions using multiple approaches for basic to complex surgical interventions. We know that having surgery is a very personal, sometimes emotional experience. You can trust us to deliver the best possible care with the best outcomes. Discuss your condition with your primary care provider to see what treatments and surgical options are available for you.
Some of the procedures PMH surgeons perform include:
- Open and laparoscopic hernia repair
- Open and laparoscopic colon resection
- Tumor surgery, including breast cancer
- Gallbladder surgery
- Stomach surgery
- Skin and soft tissue surgery
- Melanoma surgery
- Perianal and hemorrhoid surgery
- Diabetic and vasculopathic (blood vessel) wound care
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy
- Full joint replacements and other orthopedic procedures
PMH Pain Management offers interventional as well as medical management for the treatment of acute and chronic pain conditions. These procedures improve the patient's function and help provide a better quality of life.
Some of these procedures include:
- Nerve blocks
- Medial branch
- Stellate ganglion blocks
- Botox injection
- Radiofrequency ablation of nerves
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks
- Joint injections
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Intrathecal pain pumps
- Epidural steroid injections