While it's natural to experience some grief in the face of major life changes, clinical depression doesn't go away by itself, and can last for months unless treated with the help of a professional. Unresolved depression not only diminishes your quality of life, it can affect the immune system, making you more susceptible to other illnesses.
Pulaski Memorial Hospital Senior Care can offer you hope in the midst of the anxiety, grief and depression that can result in the course of aging.
This new service for adults 65 and over offers:
- A multidisciplinary treatment team, including your family doctor, a nurse manager and a therapist
- A treatment plan created with only you in mind; you will be involved in every step along the way
- Different, confidential therapy options-individual, marital, family and group
- Help identifying unhealthy coping mechanisms
- Effective strategies for handling the challenges of aging
For more information and a free consultation, please call 574-946-0386.
PMH Senior Care
525 E. 13th St., Winamac 46996